Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ready To Go

6/1/08
Packed up and ready go. But not ready to go home quite yet. We're catching a flight later this afternoon over to Oahu. City life, here we come. Here's one thing I've learned and one thing I've noticed during my stay here in Kauai.

One thing I've learned: sunblock - as I mentioned before, be sure to spread evenly... but also, as I learned yesterday, be sure to reapply. Um... I'll make sure not to post any pictures of this.

And one thing I've noticed: funny thing... I've noticed that I've had the same pattern late at night here as I do back home - I end up dozing off on the couch sitting in front of my computer. But the view I have here is much better; I've been sitting on the couches in the lounge area overlooking the pool and the ocean. Picture this, late at night, quiet, with no one in the pool, warm, with a slight breeze, and the ocean in the background. So cool.


Anyway, next stop: Oahu.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online