Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In Memory and What I've Done the Entire Trip

6/2/08

Today we took a trip to the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. I've been once before, but it was good seeing it again and being reminded of what happened there on that day of infamy.



And what have I done this entire trip? EAT!!! This is from Puka Dog, which was mentioned on the Travel Channel. Puka dogs are hot dogs that are stuffed inside a bun with the bun being soft on the outside and toasted on the inside. They also have special relishes and mustards in them. This one had a papaya relish along with a lilikoi mustard.
After my Puka Dog "snack", I was able to catch another sunset over on Wakiki Beach. I was hoping for the sunset to hit the water, but some clouds got in the way, so I had to settle for this. Still a pretty sight.
And yes, dinner too. This is over at Cheeseburger In Paradise in Waikiki. If you know me, you know that I haven't had a burger in years. I guess I've been missing out, huh? This is the Royal Ali'i burger - cheeseburger with egg and bacon. Hmm... I guess I could've had this for breakfast, huh?

2 Comments:

Haar said...

does that inlcude all kinds of alternative burgers- chicken, turkey, veggie. wow! you're hardcore.

Nelly Gee said...

Nah, I did eat veggie burgers, turkey burgers, chicken burgers, and my fave - salmon burgers. But this burger was 100% cow burger. I ate half of it that night and took the other half home but never got around to eating it. Probably a good thing. Who knows when my next burger will be?

blogger templates | Make Money Online