I was just thinking about it. There were a couple of things that I lost or left behind in Hawaii:
- sunglasses - These are at the bottom of the Wailua River in Kauai. I'm sure there's a cool fish swimming around now.
-shoes - I was planning on doing this anyway, so I decided to leave behind some older shoes to create some space for other things that I brought home with me.
-shorts - Note to self: when drying clothes out on the balcony on the 8th floor, be sure to weight it down with something. The next morning, they were gone. I'm sure some transient walking the streets of Waikiki is stylin in some new shorts.
-guava jelly - Man... I was looking forward to this too, but TSA had other ideas. I had a twin pack of big jars of guava jelly (from, you guessed it, Costco), but I couldn't take it as a carry on item. TSA at Honolulu International has PB&J for days now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment