Monday, June 2, 2008

Feast

6/1/08
So, we made it over to Oahu ok. We're only here for a couple of days, so it's gonna be pretty jam packed with lots of stuff. We'll see if we actually get to do it all. First place we went to after we checked in at our hotel was straight to our luau at Paradise Cove. Oh man, lots of food and entertainment. Everyone seems kind of pooped, but I'm still wide awake. I'm thinking of walking around, but I think I'll stay in for tonight. There's wi-fi in the room, so it makes it easier to blog in here. Anyway, some pics from the luau:

Paradise Cove
My plate (plus extra dessert a little later)
Finally, a sunset. I haven't caught a sunset this entire trip. Hopefully I'll take some better shots in the next couple of days.

2 Comments:

Cyryl Gervacio said...

I can't tell what was on your plate but it looked good =P

Nelly Gee said...

Let's see, from left to right and top to bottom there was pineapple, mac salad, pasta salad, lomi lomi salmon, lau lau, fried chicken, haupia, coconut cake, and macadamia nut cream sauce mahi mahi... all so ono!

blogger templates | Make Money Online