Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

5/27/08
As I write this, I'm probably around 32,000 feet in the air half-way on the way to Hawaii. Family on my left side. Crying baby on my right side. Ah, it's gonna be a good trip. My parents are now both officially retired, so they wanted to do a family trip. What better place than Hawaii? We've been to Hawaii many times before (as if you didn't know) but this time is a little different. This time my brother and sister are bringing their significant others, so it's pretty much a new family trip now. Without saying too many words, I know I pretty much insisted on having us splitting up into two rooms - a guys room and a ladies room. I know they would have preferred having it differently, but I'm glad that they were willing to go along with this arrangement. Besides it being a better arrangement for the sake of purity, it will also give us a good chance to get to know my brother's and sister's significants apart from them. I'm not gonna make too big of an issue of this; I'm just gonna look forward to some time away and some relaxing and enjoying more of God's creation.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online