Tonight was another one of those nights like I mentioned in my very first post - another one of those nights in which there were many little battles fought. Praise God for once again providing His strength and giving the victory... even in the little things. After work, I headed straight to the building to help set up for tomorrow's GTC Infinity 500. I was able to help out, grabbed a couple slices of pizza, and went on my way. Battle #1: should I go home or head to the gym for some cardio, which I was planning to do? I was pretty exhausted after a late night the previous night and also from a long day at work, and I was still a bit full from pizza; however, I did force myself to go. Battle #2: How long should I stay on the elliptical machine? I'm happy if I can stay on there for 30 minutes. 20 minutes would be acceptable. Anything less would be disappointing. So after about 5 minutes, I was working up a good sweat, feeling tired, and feeling full. On top of that, my headphones ran out of charge. I was willing to stop after that 5 minutes, but I pressed on. I was ready to stop at 20, but I pushed forward and made it to 30. Battle #3: I'm pretty tired from the gym; should I go and buy some groceries? Ok, I went and picked up a couple things. Battle 3b: Ok, I'm at the grocery store; do I buy ice cream, or do I refrain? Shockingly... I passed on the ice cream. And battle 4: I'm home now; should I call it a night, or do I blog as I planned on doing? As you can tell, I chose to blog. And battle 4b: it's getting pretty late; should I try and post one more entry, or should I hit the hay? Hmm... I'll find out how this one ends in a few minutes.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
What? This does not compute! Nelson not buying ice cream is like...the world unraveling at the seams.
I know. I think I've reached an all time low. There must be something wrong...
Post a Comment