The pic above was taken on Waikiki Beach in January of 07. Sorry to say, the pic isn't of me. I was trying to take a pic of the cruise ship passing in front of the sun, and a surfer decided to stand up. Note that he isn't standing on the beach or on land; he's standing on top of a breaker wall with water in front of him and behind him. Pretty cool, huh?
About Me
Nelly Gee
This blog isn't for you; it's for me. These are just my thoughts from what God has taught me from the messages that I've heard as I sit under teaching and as I read God's word and other Godly books. I'll also share a little bit what's going on in my life, where I'm going, and what I'm doing. I hope it's encouraging to you, but if you get nothing out of it, know that I wrote it not for you but for me.
yes! i came in here to see if it was true. and is it really? do my eyes deceive me? i saw Cyryl's status go from single to IN a relationship. and now i see you both share the same picture! so spill the beans already. what's going on? what went on? where's your actual 1000 words? i wanna know. people wanna know. inquiring minds want to know.
Teehee. You guys found us out. Jk... there's no hiding over here. We're all smiles and giggles. Praise God for His timing and direction. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Pray that our relationship will continue to be a reflection of God's goodness in our lives.
congrats! walt and i are happy for you both! it definitely is answered prayer! come visit us in emeryville to watch a movie or have dinner! or go to the fentons over here, hehe! =)
5 Comments:
yes! i came in here to see if it was true. and is it really? do my eyes deceive me? i saw Cyryl's status go from single to IN a relationship. and now i see you both share the same picture! so spill the beans already. what's going on? what went on? where's your actual 1000 words? i wanna know. people wanna know. inquiring minds want to know.
c'mon already. how come you haven't responded?
NELZ!!!! I knew it when I saw you guys leave the building together! Wow, praise God! AlB and I will be praying for you!
Teehee. You guys found us out. Jk... there's no hiding over here. We're all smiles and giggles. Praise God for His timing and direction. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Pray that our relationship will continue to be a reflection of God's goodness in our lives.
You are STILL in so much trouble for not telling me. :)
congrats! walt and i are happy for you both! it definitely is answered prayer! come visit us in emeryville to watch a movie or have dinner! or go to the fentons over here, hehe! =)
Post a Comment