Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Going For A Ride

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted an entry. Let's just say I've been a bit preoccupied, but I'll gladly be preoccupied with this blessing that God has brought into my life. Let me not get any more ooey gooey than I've already been. Let me just share some pics from one of our outings from a couple of weeks ago. Cy has a couple of cousins (who we both met for the very first time) who were passing through town, and we had an opportunity to show them one of Vallejo's best (and only?) attractions - Discovery Kingdom (formerly known as Marine World).

cousins Alex and Hector from Washington

Relaxing at the Dolphin Show

It's been a while since I've been on a roller coaster. I guess it was a lot easier in my younger days, because even after the first one, I was a bit woozy. I'm thankful for the long break between coasters. (Thank goodness for the Dolphin Show.) We weren't there that long (four hours maybe?), but we walked through most of the park and got through the rides that we wanted to. (Well... the three coasters that we went on were enough for the day.) Going on a weekday was a huge plus, because the lines were next to nothing.

Anyway, it was a fun little trip to one of our hometown draws. I think I've had my fill of roller coasters... at least for now.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online