It's been quite a while since I've written something. Wedding plans and a couple busy weeks at work have been occupying my time as a of late, but I've finally found (well I finally made) some time to post something here.
I had a rough time sleeping last night, so God drove me to His Word and brought to mind a couple of passages. I was also reminded of a song on a cd that's been in my cd player the last couple of days, so I thought I'd share it with you:
Lay Your Troubles Down - by Commissioned
If you lay your troubles down
You'll find it's very easy.
There's a new joy to be found
A life of liberty.
And when tears fill your eyes
Let his love be your pillow.
There are brighter days, peaceful nights.
It all begins when you lay your troubles down.
Gather up all your sadness.
Leave them all behind.
Give Him all your sorrows.
He will make you glad.
Give your life to Him
He'll bring your darkness to an end.
And the sun will shine again
And I know that you can make it when
You lay your troubles down.
"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. "(1 Peter 5:6-7)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment